Elite supply PCB assemblies to a diverse range of market sectors and are accustomed to accurately populating complex, high density boards. From conventional through-hole to the latest surface mount technology, we offer complete flexibility to our customers.
Elite offer workmanship to IPC 610 Class 3 as required and is an authorised UL manufacturer. On going training and quality programmes are in place to maintain and continuously improve our standards.
Please contact us to discuss your assembly requirements in more detail and to receive a quotation.
• Prototype to volume production
• Dedicated small batch / prototype production line
• 5 x high speed pick and place machines
• 85,000 components per hour combined placement rate
• SMD package size 01005 to 50x50mm
• Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) on 100% of SMT PCBs
• BGA placement, X-ray inspection & rework capability
• QFP, QFN & Fine pitch IC placement
• Offline set-up – we don’t charge for ‘downtime’
• Conventional through-hole / hand soldering
• Laser guided assembly stations
• Press-fit connectors
• Wave solder