Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Prepare food & drinks with due care and attention, in accordance with H&S regulations.
· Maintain the canteen area in a clean and tidy state
· Replenish stocks of snacks/drinks/cutlery as required
· Ensure all items prepared in a timely manner to accommodate set break times.
· Cash handling duties
· Organise refreshments for visitors where requested.
· Preparing stock orders on a monthly basis
· Cleaning duties as required to include offices, training rooms, reception area & toilets to ensure a clean and safe working environment for all employees
· Report promptly any issues to the Accounts technician
· To use cleaning materials and consumables as recommended by supplier, Following supplier’s recommended use instructions.
· Comply with all company quality, Health & Safety and information security requirements
· Attend such training or instruction as may be deemed necessary by the company to enable you to work competently and safely.
· Assist in the training of new team members as required from time to time.
· Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
CLOSING DATE: 17th June 2022 @1pm
To apply please fill out the online application form.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.