COMPLIANCE ADMINISTRATOR CA/11/22
To work as part of an efficient and professional team providing excellent levels of service to both internal and external customers. Responsible for creating dealing with compliance requests and engineering administration.
· Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role
· GCSE Maths and English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy & numeracy
· General knowledge of office procedures & administration systems excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
· Excellent levels of accuracy & attention to detail
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Ability to work within strict timescales.
· Experience with RoHS, REACH, and other regulatory compliance.
· Experience of compiling and submitting Custom declarations.
CLOSING DATE: 1st December 2022 @1pm
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:15pm
To apply please fill out the online application form.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.