To work as part of an efficient and professional administration team within our Customer Service department.
- · GCSE Maths/English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy & numeracy
- · A calm, controlled, professional telephone manner
- · Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- · Excellent levels of accuracy & attention to detail
- · Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- · Proven approach in problem solving techniques
- · Proven ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
CLOSING DATE: 25th November 2022 @1pm
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:15pm
To apply please fill out the online application form.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.