Digital Marketing Executive
Elite are delighted to offer a permanent full-time position to join our marketing department. If you are a highly motivated individual who is willing to take an important role within our company then don’t wait any longer!
You will be responsible for managing our social media profiles, website & various marketing campaigns. This role will require a lot of creative thinking to ensure the company social media strategy goals are achieved.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Support various Marketing Campaigns according to company marketing strategy.
- Monitor & manage Social Media, PPC Campaigns & Website activities.
- Create photo & video content for marketing purposes.
- Write weekly market updates.
- Write monthly industry related blogs.
- Completed a Marketing or business-related Degree with minimum 12-months experience in a placement or a similar role.
- Awareness of social media platforms and understanding of marketing trends.
- Day to day running of social media platforms, developing own post ideas relevant to the company according to content strategy.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication (both written and oral)
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work carried out.
- Positive, confident and Flexible “can-do” approach
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Labour Flexibility – ability to work overtime when required and perform a variety of tasks
- Previous experience within a marketing role desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro & Lightroom) desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience within any photo & video editing software.
Do you have what it takes to be a member of our Elite team?
Apply now by filling out the online application form or emailing your cover letter & CV to email@example.com.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.