To provide manufacturing support to the PCB Line to aid the successful implementation & manufacture of products. Ensure an efficient and professional service and provide excellent levels of service to both internal and external customers.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To carry out all engineering duties to ensure the successful implementation of new products into production – including all technical outputs, drawings, work instructions, BOMs & costings as well as production jigs and fixtures.
- Developing and programming production equipment for all products as per specification.
- Provide support in the improvement of quality and production efficiency.
- Liaise with customers on a regular basis and co-ordinate projects.
- Assist with on-going continuous improvement techniques.
- GCSE Maths/English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy & numeracy
- Minimum of 6 month’s experience within the electronics industry
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft Office365)
- Ability to understand written & verbal instructions
- Ability to learn quickly; work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good Attendance and timekeeping
- Strong technical knowledge and expertise
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:15pm.
To apply please fill out the online application form.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
CLOSING DATE: 12/08/22 @ 5pm