Graduate Test Engineer
Responsible for Developing Tests; Testing and Diagnosing Electronic sub-assemblies within a production environment. Providing support and communication with customer queries and assisting in compiling reports. Ensure full compliance with regards to Quality, Health & Safety and customer needs.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist the Test Supervisor in identifying needs and requirements within the department (e.g. Identify Equipment; Calibration requirement, resources, etc.)
- Maintain the Test Department Equipment and Software Data Logs
- Develop Test Procedures to meet Customer test requirements
- Liaise with customer design engineers as necessary to rectify any issues as the arise
- In conjunction with the Test Dept. Supervisor, assist in the co-ordination of Customer Product through the Department – communicate effectively with the Internal Customer Services Dept. and with customer when required.
- Diagnose faults within Electronic assemblies
- Prepare technical customer feedback reports/ Review accuracy of Test Reports / Test Result sheets.
- Enhance and maintain the knowledge base within the department
- Test electronic assemblies in line with related Test Procedures and standard operating procedures
- Able to Interpret & Follow Test Procedure in regard to setting up and using general Test Equipment, Bench PSU, DVM, Oscilloscope, automated & dedicated test equipment etc.
- Able to interpret related circuit diagrams.
- Able to access computer terminal packages, operate dedicated software, program electronic devices, copy and retrieve data files
- Input data into Javelin computer system
- Adhere to all quality procedures to ensure compliance to agreed Test specifications
- Comply with all company Health & Safety requirements
- Maintain acceptable housekeeping standards at all times to ensure a clean and safe working environment for all employees
- Attend such training or instruction as may be deemed necessary by the company to enable you to work competently and safely.
- Assist in the training of new Production Operatives as required from time to time.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:15pm.
To apply please fill out the online application form.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
CLOSING DATE: 15/09/22 @ 5pm