Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Responsible for all general stores duties (Pick/Pack/Processing/Goods in etc.) as per department needs.
· Receive delivered supplies and materials, ensuring goods are inspected; delivery note signed off and stocked.
· Prepare kits for PCB area and cables as per manufacturing details and Bills of Materials.
· Issuing shortages to the production floor
· Filling conduit boxes and issuing out to production
· Stock rotation and reconciliation
· Stocktaking at regular agreed intervals
· Organise and maintain stores area for efficient material storage and handling.
· Work closely with the Stores Supervisor to overcome and review issues as they arise.
· Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner
· Adhere to all quality procedures to ensure compliance to agreed specifications
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.
CLOSING DATE: Friday May 19th 2023
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:15pm
To apply please fill out the online application form.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.