Responsible for the manufacture of electronic assemblies in a production environment. Ensure full compliance with regards to quality, Health & Safety, and customer needs.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Complete manufacture of electronic assemblies in line with manufacturing details and standard operating procedures
- Interpret & follow manufacturing details
- Input data into computer system
- Adhere to all quality procedures to ensure compliance to agreed specifications
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and function well under pressure
- Ability to understand written & verbal instructions (in English)
- 6 months experience in a production operator role within the last 2 years.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:15pm.
To apply please fill out the online application form.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.