Responsible for the manufacture of electronic assemblies in a production environment. Ensure full compliance with regard to quality, Health & Safety, and customer needs.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Complete manufacture of electronic assemblies in line with manufacturing details and standard operating procedures
· Feeding raw materials into machines, operating machines, replacing parts, and visually testing finished products for compliance.
· Adhere to all quality procedures to ensure compliance to agreed specifications.
· Complete Production documentation with required information as instructed
· Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and function well under time frames
· Ability to work as part of a wider team
· Ability to understand written & verbal instructions (in English)
· 6 months experience in a production operator role within the last 2 years.
How to Apply:
Please fill out the online application form or contact HR on 02866 347172
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.