To work as part of an efficient and professional quality team providing excellent levels of service to both internal and external customers.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role
- GCSE Maths and English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy & numeracy
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent levels of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work within strict timescales
CLOSING DATE: 13th October 2022 @1pm
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-5:15pm
To apply please fill out the online application form.
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.