Credit Control and Payroll Administrator
This is an excellent career opportunity for a highly motivated and methodical individual to work as part of an efficient and professional team providing excellent levels of service to both internal and external customers. The successful candidate will report directly to the Financial Controller.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
Processing of weekly payroll
- Processing of end-to-end weekly payroll
- Update of pay rates on payroll software
- Process PAYE/NIC payments to HMRC
- Upload of pension reports
- Prepare and upload payroll related journal for posting to accounting system
- Processing purchase invoices/ credit notes in line with agreed service level agreement.
- Identify, manage and resolve purchase query/unmatched invoice list.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and liaising with suppliers to resolve issues.
- Month end close of purchase ledger and reconciliation for all month end reports.
- Relevant experience of working in an accounting or finance environment.
- Experience of purchase ledger processes.
- Experience of payroll processing.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Good financial analytical skills with a good level of numeracy and ability to problem solve.
- Be self-motivated, focused and have a positive, hands-on approach to their work.
The company reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short listing if necessary.
CLOSING DATE: Friday April 14th, 2023 at 1pm
Elite Electronic Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.