- There has been continued acceleration in demand from the customer base. This has created a significant ramp-up in customer demand across all Discrete & Opto technologies.
- There has been no relief in lead time reduction due to lack of raw materials and shipping delays which continues to drive further increases in lead times across entire portfolios.
- We expect to see further disruptions to the supply chain due to COVID 19 and a reduced workforce in Malaysia (lock-down enforced 1st-14th June).
- Price increases are ongoing which is driving the need for more raw materials and factory capacity expansions resulting in widespread cost increases.
- Once again, visibility in customer forecasting and demand is more critical than ever!
Leave A Comment