- There has been no significant change in the current market situation. Further growth is predicted throughout 2021 due to continued component shortages.
- Demand for products continue to soar, as well as price increases. We are currently facing lead times up to 52 weeks+.
- The key message is ‘order allocation’, as this will help stabilise the supply chain and allow you to receive your product efficiently.
- Visibility in customer forecasting and demand is more critical than ever. We advise order schedules to be placed out to at least Q2, 2022.
- By the end of 2022, we may be see a reverse of the current situation. This may mean excess stock and over supply as the economy tries to regain normality.
Leave A Comment